Purchase any SOLAR PACKAGE before the 28th February 2021 with Stag Electrical & you'll receive a BONUS 4 Night Holiday!
Yes, I am interested in this offer!
About Stag Solar and Refrigeration
Established in 2007, our team of 22 at Stag Electrical Solar & Refrigeration have over 13 years of experience providing expert customer service.
Sam Friend, the managing director, has slowly grown the business to this size, refining the process along the way to ensure a solid foundation and that we will be here for years to come!
We currently offer our services across 2 states: ACT and NSW. We have offices in Canberra and Young servicing Murrumbateman, Temora, Cowra, Yass, Boorowa, Cootamundra, Grenfell and Harden. With our 24-hour call-out service and office staff at the ready, we ensure to never let you down!
We are a one-stop location, offering expert services in many fields making it easier for our customers.
All you have to do is call and let us take care of the rest. Above all, we hold our standard of work at the highest regard and guarantee our quality of workmanship 100%. At Stag Electrical Solar & Refrigeration great service is just the beginning.
WHY USE US FOR YOUR SOLAR AND ELECTRICAL NEEDS?
At Stag Electrical, we are known for our reliability. We understand your time is valuable. This is why we show up when we say we will.
Our expert electricians are fully equipped to install your solar system, be it in your home or business.
We pride ourselves on only using our employees, NO contractors!
We also offer a courtesy call to notify you when we are half an hour away.
Our friendly technicians can come out to your place to help you with your solar panels. Whether it is installation, repair or maintenance – we do it all!
AFREE HOLIDAY?REALLY...HOW DOES IT WORK?
Simply purchase any SOLAR PACKAGE before the 28th February 2021 with Stag Electrical.
You'll receive a voucher for a FREE Holiday!
Yes, you'll receive a Holiday Gift Voucher that will allow you to book FREE Resort or Hotel Accommodation at over 30 destinations around Australia and New Zealand.
Best of all, you have 24 months to lock in your dates from the time your Gift Voucher is activated.
For more information about this incredible offer, please click the button below and fill in the Enquiry Form!
Like any product or service on the market, our holiday promotion also has a few terms and conditions that you should be aware of, such as:
1. There are NO timeshare presentations required to use this vacation incentive or any other hoops you’ll need to jump through to redeem.
2. Travel can be completed within 24 months after activation. This incentive cannot be combined with any other hotel stay or promotional vacation offer. This incentive cannot be used in conjunction with another similar or same promotional offer.
3. If you have more than one vacation incentive, they cannot be used back to back in the same or different destinations. There must be at least 1 year gap between each vacation booked.
4. Group travel is NOT allowed, only one incentive per household and resort/hotel is allowed.
5. These rooms are for 2 to 4 occupants based on room type and availability and at least one occupant must be at least 21 years of age. The main reservation holder must also have a Major Credit or a Bank Debit Card, plus a valid government-issued ID to check-in.
6. All reservations require a minimum of 30 days advance notice to book. Reservations are based on availability and understandably rooms are less likely to be available at peak vacation periods like Christmas & School Holidays. Check-in is available 7 days a week.
7. The user must reside at least 160 kilometres away from the destination resort of choice. For example, if you live in within 160km of Sydney, you can't book a Sydney hotel.
8. The incentive activation is FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE.
The end user will have 24 months to travel and can choose from all available destinations to find travel dates and participating resort/hotel options. Once travel dates are confirmed, no changes will be allowed.
9. A booking fee of $29.95 AUD per night is applicable to all hotel stays. This is an industry-standard and covers booking fees, local taxes, etc.